Business Development Executive
Posted: January 10, 2023
- Seeking out prospective clients across all platforms, visiting, cold calling and networking.
- Identify potential sales clients like Brand Managers, Marketing Head of leading companies across industry sectors.
- Closing sales transaction/project with new and existing clients.
- Manage key accounts and provide good after-sales service to the clients.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plans.
- To increase sales revenue and achieve sales target as well as on-time collections.
- Sales compensation programs for those who achieve and overachieve the sales target.
- Diploma/Degree holders in Business/Commerce/Communications or in any relevant field.
- Experience in a sales or business development capacity working with Media and Entertainment sectors.
- Strong connections in the Media and Entertainment industry is a plus.
- Strong communication and able to interact with all levels of people within and outside the organization.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented and able to organize resources, present report and coordinate project work.
- Commission, Incentive, Reward
- Medical & Dental Claim
- Hospitalization & Personal Accident Insurance Coverage
- Travel & Fashion Allowance
- Festive team gathering
- Birthday leave
- Team outing & sport activities
- Friendly and dynamic colleague
- Friendly working environment